22 January 2011

Showing You my WorkShop

 As you all know I am a jewelry maker and I am really obsessed with wire works and beads. Today I wanted you to see some photos of my workshop, It is fun for me to show you where I actually do my jewelry. Photos didn't came the best but this gives you an idea of my working place.


                      Hoping you have fun seeing these pictures, well I am trying to be more organized , however when working with small beads, the probability is that several seed beads fall on the floor while working, which leads to total mess everywhere  when I try to create something. 

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love seeing workspaces, thanks for sharing!! There is a lot of work to do on mine before I'd be proud enough to let anyone see it.. I am sooo messy :)
xox

gauci123 said...

Thanks Amy, I try to be organized however when I work it will be messy too :)

Search This Blog

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter