08 August 2010

People Happy = I am happy

































New items !!!!!!!!!! More to create !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am feeling creative and I am having so much fun in experimenting with beads, wire and charms that I cannot stop. I an trying different designs and materials so I try to imagine people tastes. This is so much fun!!!


 My satisfaction is when I see friends and family wearing some on my items wow I feel fulfilled and satisfied with my job. I really love my items posted worldwide, I have work in USA, Canada, Australia, Hawaii, and many more countries...wow great, a result of a whole year trying to improve and make work more lovable.


Surprises are still to come since I have lot of plans in my mind and planning lots of new items for Christmas gifts. So keep watching my shop growing everyday with my handmade items made with love.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BERTLENE123

No comments:

Search This Blog

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter